OZ PHOTO BOOTHS COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
- We understand there are a lot of uncertainty in the State right now and the importance of our Health and Safety. We love our clients to be able to secure their next celebration with us without the stress of hygiene.
- Our team at Oz Photo Booths pride ourselves on having highly trained event staff. We have introduced new Covid-19 measures to ensure sanitary guidelines are adhered to for all staff, clients and guests in order to prevent the spread ensure that your celebration is both fun and safe.
- The current plan and guidelines are based on advice from the State Government; we will keep a close eye on restrictions will amend as necessary.
- All our booth attendants will wear a face mask throughout the duration of your hire
- All photo booths will be sanitized before and after every event, and regularly though out the duration of the event
- Monitor the health of our staff and only attend where there are no signs of sickness
- Practice and advise on social distancing of guests, and limit contact with others
BOOTH OPERATIONS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
- All our photo booths can be operated completely touch free and operated by our staff only
- We recommend our photo booths to ensure only our staff are touching the screen
- Guests limited to smaller groups in each booth session to discourage crowding
- We will place ‘arrow’ signs for ‘entry’ and ‘exit’ points to keep the guests moving safely
- Sanitiser spray, hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available at the booth ‘entry’ point for all staff and guests use
- Prints will be retrieved by our attendant and placed on a table for the guest to collect
- Props are optional, but not recommended during this time. If you prefer to have props, we will provide a few speech signs which will be sanitised on each use
- Where a guest book has been provided, hand sanitiser and wipes will be available prior to writing in the book.
- Our instant digital sharing will be replaced with QR codes from within the booth to ensure contact-less experience
- If you prefer not to have an attendant present, our attendant will be in the area and in close proximity to assist if any technical issues. They will check-in every hour and monitor the booth remotely to ensure everything is running smoothly. We will provide a contact number for you to call in case there are any immediate issues. Based on this we will only clean and sanitize before and after the event.
- Oz Photo Booths are committed to adhering to State Government restrictions and recommendations
- Our staff to their best ability will try to control attendance and manage guest accordingly. However, where guests compliant and pose a risk to our staff and other guests, we will liaise with the event organizer to action a resolution. If a resolution cannot be met, or continued risks are frequent, we will be forced to end our service and leave the premises
- Record keeping details of all guests will be managed by the event organiser. Oz Photo Booths will not record or hold details of people who use the booth for COVID-19 tracing purposes.
If you have questions about coronavirus (COVID-19), you can call the @VicGovDHHS Coronavirus hotline on 1800 24/7.